Wednesday, October 31, 2012

THRILLER

NEW POSTS can be found at 

peaceloveandjoyce.com 


"Like" Peace, Love and Joyce on Facebook

Follow Peace, Love and Joyce on Twitter

Follow Peace, Love and Joyce on Pinterest



Here's my special Halloween treat for you!!!  Watch the Pirouettes cover "THRILLER"

Angie's band, The Pirouettes, performed "Thriller" at the Halloween Pops Concert in Shryock Auditorium on Southern Illinois University's campus.  Here's my cute Ladybug:


The Pirouettes, performed a cover of "Thriller" live on WDBX.org 91.1 FM.
Here's what Angie had to say on Facebook:

"Just like Amy Myers thought it was ok to not shower because we were playing on the radio, we thought it'd be ok to not have the words memorized since we were singing on the radio. once again, wrong. 

BUT nonetheless here's our version of THRILLER! Happy Halloween :)"







Community Radio for southern Illinois!!

My daughter, Angie, is the lead vocalist.
You can hear more of the Pirouettes' original music on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you visited me today! I hope you've been inspired to create something! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. If you have a question, I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Wishing all the days of your life to be filled with.....

Peace, Love & Joy,

Joyce