Monday, November 5, 2012

Final Hours for FREE & 50% Off Digital Downloads

NEW POSTS can be found at 

peaceloveandjoyce.com 


"Like" Peace, Love and Joyce on Facebook

Follow Peace, Love and Joyce on Twitter

Follow Peace, Love and Joyce on Pinterest


Have you downloaded your FREE digital designs from Stampin' Up! yet?  Why the heck not?????  They are FREE!!!!!  Go to joycefisher.stampinup.net to download them by 11:50 pm (Mountain Time) (12:50 am Central Time)

Although the digital downloads can be used in ANY program, I highly recommend Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS).  Why don't you get the FREE 30-Day MDS Trial Software when you download your FREE digital designs?  Play around with the program and you will see why I think it's so great!

Tonight is also the deadline to get 50% Off Select Digital Kits!  They also must be ordered by 11:50 pm (MT).

There are many, many great digital kits available at 50% off.  Here are my TOP TEN.

Autumn Spice

Wonderfall

Be of Good Cheer

Fifty Nifty

Travel Log

Tickets & Tokens

Red, White & Blue

Mixed Bunch

Nite Owl

Wicked Fun

Hope you take advantage of this great sale and have fun playing with My Digital Studio.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I'll try to help you! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you visited me today! I hope you've been inspired to create something! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. If you have a question, I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Wishing all the days of your life to be filled with.....

Peace, Love & Joy,

Joyce